Bio-Energetic Allergy Testing
BIE uses a technique that combines acupuncture meridians (the electrical current of the body which enables the nervous system to send signals to the brain) and frequencies (electromagnetic signatures) in the form of information to help stimulate your immune system naturally to work specifically on allergies/intolerance’s.
What is BIE?
BIE, short for BioEnergetic Intolerance Elimination, is a natural health modality that allows the body to recognize certain substances it currently does not. When the body has an allergy or intolerance, it simply is having an improper response to something that is not harmful, firing up the “fight or flight” response. The good news, you do NOT have to stay that way! Things you can have an imbalance to include foods, hormones, vitamins and minerals, environmental pollens/grasses/trees, household toxins etc.
So in short, BIE is a natural method that helps a person’s body to recognize the “culprit” that’s causing their health disorder to alleviate suffering.
How can BIE help me?
With BIE, we can reintroduce the stressors back into your body in order for it to recognize them. Once recognized, it can then differentiate whether it’s good or bad, harmful or non-harmful, and deal with it accordingly, allowing for healing.
Example, you consume dairy and your body does not recognize the lactose (milk sugar) so you get stomach cramps, gas, bloating, and immediate bathroom issues. Why? Your body doesn’t know what to do with the lactose, and that is it’s way of telling you not to consume that ever again! BIE gets your body to say “hey, lactose is okay” and it deals with it properly once consumed.
How does BIE work?
The BIE modality is used on various acupuncture points on the body to stimulate and clear any blockages in energy. While the blockages are clearing, the body’s cells can adapt to recognize whatever it is they’re intolerant to. When this procedure is complete, the body will hopefully no longer see the sensitivity or intolerance as a threat when exposed to it, therefore no longer producing any adverse reactions.
Most patients find immediate results after the first visit, while others require several visits to detect and remove all suspect causes, particularly if an individual has many intolerances. In extreme cases, those with severe intolerances have reported a 4 to 6 week period lapsed after their session before feeling complete relief of their symptoms. Approximately, 75-80% of intolerances are cleared the first session. However, depending on the degree of intolerance, and stress level of the patient, the other 20-25% may require a second, third or even a fourth session.
At the first session, muscle testing is used to assess what the body might be sensitive to. We then proceed with clearing the frequencies of the chosen substances through specific acupuncture points on the body. The body then reprograms itself at the cellular level for that specific substance and should no longer react. The body will now recognize the substance as being beneficial or okay and respond in the proper manner.
How do I know if I have a sensitivity or allergy?
It is often quite difficult to know if the symptoms you are experiencing are that of an allergy. There is a long list of symptoms that can be a result of eating a food, exposure to pollen, or a chemical. The list goes beyond itchy eyes, scratchy throat, runny nose, stomach cramps, itchy skin etc.
See below for possible symptoms:
|Gastric Distress||Yeast issues|
|Lactose Intolerance||Acid Reflux|
|Poor Concentration||Food Cravings|
|Pressure Headaches||Digestive Disorders|
|Seasonal Allergies||Skin Rashes|
Types Of Allergies/Sensitivities
- Seasonal allergies (spring, summer & fall) – allergy triggers could be snow-molds and outdoor molds, tree, grass and weed pollen, lawn grass cuttings, pollution and more...
- Winter season allergies – Household toxins due to more time spent inside such as dust mites, carpet, furnace fumes, house cleansers, fireplace gases & smoke, leather fumes, latex & oil paints, laundry detergent mix, incense and more…
- Migraines/Headaches – possible triggers are barometric pressure change, rain precipitation, heat, chemicals, foods and more…
- Asthma – could be triggered by cats, perfumes, cold air, laundry detergent, viruses and more…
- Skin Issues – itchy skin, hives can be triggered by foods, eczema, skin rashes, chemicals, nylons and more…
- Pets/animal allergies – Cats, dogs, horses, hamsters, birds…
- Food Intolerance/Sensitivities – Bloating, stomach pain, gases, acid reflux, dairy intolerance…
- Insect allergies -mosquito bites, Bee stings, Wasp, Spider bites, Black flies and others…
- Sleep Disorder/Problems – Restless legs syndrome, alcohol, hormones, caffeine and more...
- Vitamin/Mineral deficiencies- Vitamins, minerals, amino & fatty acids, enzymes and more...